Lenyx Group s.r.o. Company Registered address Na lysinách 457/20, 147 00, Praha 4, Company registration number: 24155551 registered at the Commercial Register of the District Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 183762, and related parties and subcontractors (hereinafter referred to as the “ADMINISTRATOR”) are governed by a policy on the protection of personal data of users within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and within the meaning of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Privacy the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) enforceable from 25 May 2018.
This policy applies to services provided to users through the routedirect.eu, routeinkasso.eu, app.routedirect.eu web sites containing an internal communicator and associated mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as “APPLICATIONS”). However, this does not apply to websites and services provided by third parties that can be accessed via the links listed above or via the internal communicator or mobile applications.
Google Analytics Data
Visits to the ADMINISTRATOR’s site are tracked by Google Analytics system, which aims to collect data about how the site is viewed and how popular it is. These data, such as browser type, IP address or user country shall not be provided by the ADMINISTRATOR to third parties.
Collected User Data
The ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes the following types of data:
- Data collected by filling in forms in the APPLICATION or forms within the registration/registration process, information communicated orally, by telephone or by e-mail conversation.
- Data reported during problem reporting in APPLICATION.
- Data written in the contact form.
- Data communicated in surveys that the ADMINISTRATOR can request within the APPLICATION or e-mail.
- Information about your visit to APPLICATION such as browser type, IP address, geolocation, etc. that serve to track business practices.
- Data include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and other information needed to complete the forms within the APPLICATION.
All of the above data must be processed to provide the service offered in APPLICATION. These data shall be processed by the Administrator for 10 years.
You consent to process the above data when registering in the APPLICATION or signing into a pop-up window. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to email@example.com or by deleting your customer account in the APPLICATION.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time,
- Obtain information about how your personal data is processed,
- Request an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- Request access to these data and updating or rectification of the data,
- Request erasure of the personal data.
- Should you have any doubts concerning compliance with the personal data processing requirements you have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.